Why get involved?
By getting involved you can:
- Influence decisions that affect you and your neighbours
- Give your views on the services you receive
- Help us to understand the needs of people from different backgrounds
- Make a difference, meet people and develop your own skills
- Make your area a better place to live
- We often create consultation and engagement activities for tenants to help shape our services. These are advertised in advance on our Facebook page
Find out more about some of the ways you can get involved below. To get involved or speak to someone about getting involved, just get in touch.